Benefits of LAB Membership….
- Receive LAB’s magazine to keep you informed about all the latest developments in the library and information community.
- Our e-newsletters will ensure you are up to date with the latest news and trends through monthly updates.
Receiving support and advice
- Benefit from LAB’s extensive industry advocacy work at all levels of government, and with other associations.
- Access LAB’s Career and Professional Development Advisory Service for personal, relevant and timely guidance.
- Increase your professional networks by volunteering for an LAB Group.
- LAB provides opportunities to interact with professional colleagues so they can share knowledge and best practices and advance the profession.
- Refresh and update your skills and knowledge, or learn something new to broaden your professional scope. LAB Training is open to all members at a reduced rate.
- Learning is facilitated through traditional and webinar.
- Benefit from discounted registrations on LAB Events and Conferences along with discounted registrations to events held by our partner associations.
- Join LAB’s Professional Development Scheme, which is open to all members. The scheme is designed to create a formal record of your personal investment in your professional career by gaining Certified Professional membership.